Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Light posting for the rest of the week

Starting tonight, I am attending a Living Free In Christ conference with Dr. Neil Anderson. It is going to be intense. The conference is tonight, Thursday, and Friday evenings and all day Saturday.

I don't think I will have much time to blog this week because I am sure that I am going to have a lot of stuff to work through, plus I am already doing a series of posts on Tuesday's election on She's Right.

I just wanted to let you know why the posting will be light for the rest of the week.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Anderson wrote Bondage Breaker. Great book on positive, reality based mantras.

Charity said...

The conference covers the core message of The Bondage Breaker and another book of his, Victory Over Darkness.

It's been incredible.