Monday, April 16, 2007

This Crafty Mama is Moving to a New Blog

I have decided to stop doing Crafty Mama's Homeschool. I have never really kept up with this blog the way I wanted to because my political blog took so much of time.

Well, I have been led to stop doing my political blog and focus more on the homeschooling, faith, and family aspects of my life. You can read more about that decision at She's Right, if you want to.

My new blog is called All Things Hold Together. It will be about homeschooling, crafting, recipes, and everything else that I posted about on Crafty Mama, but also include some current events and politics posts. If you read both of my blogs, you are in luck. I think you will like this new blog.

Thank you for reading Crafty Mama's Homeschool.

For those of you (Susan!) who have been reading since the old Crafty Mama blog days, sorry to move again! Hopefully this will be the last time. I am very excited about this new blog project. I think it will be great to bring together all of my interests and all aspects of my life into one blog.

I hope you like it, too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey! I'm following you over there. I really liked reading both blogs -and so I know I'll enjoy the new one as well. I already made a bookmark!