skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Crafty Mama's Homeschool
A glimpse inside the mind of one homeschooling crafty mama...
Friday, February 09, 2007
One More Reason Why I Love Little Boys
Yes, that
is
the red Dino Thunder Power Ranger and the Time Force Quantum Ranger drowning in a bowl of plain spaghetti.
That was the handiwork of this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Crafty Mama
Charity
I am a writer, blogger, and radical unschooling mom of three kids. I live in Vermont. I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, crafting, soap making, and politics & current events. I am obsessed with social media and grammar.
View my complete profile
The Other Players
Big D - the energetic 10-year-old son.
Big E - the artistic 8-year-old son.
Little E - the silly 3-year-old son.
And of course, Not-So-Crafty Daddy.
Post Categories
Carnival of Homeschooling
(27)
Craftiness
(8)
Cute Kid Moments
(2)
Homeschooling
(12)
Homeschooling in the News
(5)
HS Resources
(5)
Kids Crafts
(9)
Our Homeschool
(23)
Parenting
(2)
Personal
(15)
Recipe Box
(12)
Schools
(4)
The Blogosphere
(4)
Homeschool Blogs I Read
Blog Archive
April 2007
(10)
March 2007
(13)
February 2007
(12)
January 2007
(16)
December 2006
(25)
November 2006
(17)
October 2006
(20)
Old Crafty Mama Blog Archive
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment