Cooking with Kids
Yesterday, I wanted to make soft pretzels with the kids. I went to Family Fun Magazine's website because they have kid-friendly recipes. I found this recipe and we tried it. The pretzels were delicious. I have no pictures because we ate them as soon as they came out!
Then last night, I went and got the mail. A new issue of Family Fun Magazine had arrived and in it was the pretzel recipe we had just made!
We are going to try it again following the pictures in the magazine and see how they turn out. Theirs were slightly thinner than ours were.
In other kids cooking news, today I made Rice Krispie Treats with Little E. We sprinkled Halloween sprinkles on top to make them more special, although cooking with Little E is special enough on its own.
It was a fun and easy cooking project to do with a little one, but I'm sure big kids would like doing it, too.
Okay, that picture is just too artsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment